This guide discusses the voluntary task from different perspectives related to employment. The main purpose of this guide is to disseminate social organizations, institutions and companies those recommendations to properly manage their volunteer programs without incurring abuse or malpractice.
In this work they have collaborated on major figures in the art experts from different sectors and areas of action to respond some questions:
- How to avoid volunteering to replace paid work?
- Has to differentiate the role and functions of volunteers and paid staff?
- Is it possible to volunteer from business?
- How can institutions contribute to the activation and employability of volunteers,
especially young people?
- Mechanisms to formally recognize the skills and competences acquired should be through
- Volunteering has to participate in the management of public services?