This document contains:
- Reference to Structural Funds in National Roma Integration Strategies
- Making better use of Structural Funds for Roma inclusion in the current and next programming periods
- Quantification of financing
- Roma as direct or indirect beneficiaries
- General and targeted actions
- Fields of intervention
- Efficient and flexible combination of EU funds….
EURoma (European Network on Social Inclusion and Roma under the Structural Funds www.euromanet.eu is an initiative launched in 2007 that gathers 12 EU Member States with the aim of promoting the use of the Structural Funds for the social inclusion of the Roma population. Network partners are represented by Managing Authorities and public bodies responsible for Roma policies.
The primary objectives of EURoma are the sharing of strategies, initiatives and approaches, mutual learning based on experience, knowledge generation and the dissemination and standardization of such knowledge.