This document provides a concise overview per country on different areas in the field of equality data collection in the EU Member States
This mapping exercise aims to provide the European Commission with analysis and relevant information on the national legal frameworks, policies and activities in the field of equality data collection in the EU Member States. The project covers the grounds of age, ethnic or racial origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion or belief and multiple grounds.
It is focused on five main areas:
- The relevant legal frameworks for equality data collection
- Which equality data are collected by the national authorities
- The frequency of equality data collection
- Definitions and categories used to collect equality data
- How the equality data collected is used