In order to elaborate this new Operational Plan, we opted for a multi-stakeholder participatory process, which has involved all the key actors: General State Administration, autonomous communities, local authorities and entities of the Roma association movement.
This day, in which 63 people participated, had the following objectives:
- Reflect on the priorities of the new Operational Plan as well as the most effective type of actions that can have a greater impact on the Roma population.
- Discuss the actions that must be prioritised from the different administrative levels: state, autonomous and local, but also from the social entities, making special reference to how the coordination of all the actors and their resources can be improved to make it more profitable and avoid duplicities.
- Propose improvements and action guidelines for the different areas to be promoted in the 2018-2020 Operational Plan.
- Inaugural session
- Initial debate on progress and future challenges
- Presentation of the structure and process of preparing the 2018-2020 Operational Plan
- Interactive thematic workshops
- Colloquium: how to tackle future challenges