A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer to access specific webs, smartphones, tablets or analogic devices. Cookies enable a website store and retrieve information about a user or a teams’ browsing habits. Depending on the type of information and on its use, cookies can recognise a user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
2. What types of cookies does this website use?
By browsing this website, the following cookies can be installed:
|Type of cookie||Name of the cookie||Description||Use|
|Analytics||__utmc __utmt __utma __utmz __utmb ect||These cookies collect information from your browsing experience in our web portals anonymously. We can count the number of visits to the website or the most viewed contents.||Acknowledge if the users are new or if they are re-visiting us. This information can help us improve the browsing experience and provide a better service.|
3. Disabling cookies
The user can choose anytime the type of cookies for the website by setting them in the browser. For example:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Microsoft Edge / Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
4. Cookies policy update