We have a team of professionals specialiszeding in a wide range of topics related to the social environment and a vision that combines the national approach towith the European and international approachfocus.
Work with us
If you want to join...
Fresno has a team of people with diverse knowledge, which allows us to be versatile but there are a number of skills that we share and that are particularly important to us:
- Entrepreneurial skills.
- Ability to analyse and produce reports in Spanish and English from a variety of documents (scientific publications, policy documents, etc.).
- Ability to produce elaborated and strategic thinking.
- Knowledge of other languages at bilingual level, especially English.
- Flexibility and ability to work in mixed teams and telework.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
If you are interested in working with Fresno and believe you meet this profile and are specialised in working in the areas indicated below, send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your curriculum vitae and a detailed explanation that shows you have the skills we have listed above.
- EU regional policy and social cohesion, Europe 2020 Strategy for growth and employment, employment policies and social inclusion policies, international cooperation policies, migration policies, education and cultural policies, 2014-2020 financial framework (funding programmes, among others: Structural Funds, European Programmes, Europeaid, European Investment Bank, etc..)
- Public policies related to the social sphere
- Employment, social inclusion and social protection (poverty, social exclusion, social welfare)
- Immigration, diversity and interculturality
- Human rights, equality and non-discrimination, minorities (Roma)
- Third Sector, volunteering, citizen participation, community development
- Strategic planning and organisational development: organizational management, process management, quality management, financial management.